Wednesday 23 September 2009

Catching U

Hey Hey!

So it's been a busy week so my idea of blogging every day hasn't really worked! I'm still managing to focus on the weight loss and i need to listen to the McKenna tonight cause i didn't last night! Fingers crossed for monday!

So work has been manic and it's harder now that Jim is in charge and Steve is holding back in time for him leaving! I'm meeting with Jim in the morning to discuss my salary and stuff so thats cool! Sorted the rota and shifts today so hopefully that'll boost the team morale slightly! I've got Gianni on the job to check!

Had drinks with Sean last night and caught up with him and his life! He is met some new guy and i love it when he talks to me like this - it kinda reminds me that we really are close and maybe what i said about him in the first blog wasn't as accurate as it could be! He's great but i guess it doesn't change what i tell him - is that my fault!

So i'm thinking my blog needs to have a focus! Should it be work; weight loss or love! Hmmmm!

Until i decide - keep smiling!

1 comment:

  1. Benni, I like the type person you are you are honest and nowdays that you don't see much of.
    I am a country girl in ferndale arkansas. lots older than you but you hang in there and life will be good to you.i would love for you to follow my blog.

    ReplyDelete