Sunday 20 September 2009

The Mission begins

Okay so after a mixed afternoon of feeling u down and sorry for myself and thinking a bit about the past and the future it's time to think about my mission for the week

Tomorrow will be relatively busy at work so i need to get things moving and get everyone into something! The reds challenge with the free massive attack tickets should help

Home life it's the start of the mckenna re-launch! Gonna get some cereal on the way to work and drink plenty of water too! Will weigh myself in the morning and see where i'm starting and then again each monday! If i manage a stone by christmas i'll be happy but i want more really!

It will get harder this time as wont have someone telling me how well i'm going and heling me along! Marc will be there though to raise spirits - he always is! Wont be telling Sean and Russ as this for me not them!

Anyway - keep smiling!

benni

No comments:

Post a Comment